I’m super excited to be involved with the Finchley Literary Festival, happening this May, in a variety of excellent venues around (you guessed it!) Finchley, North London. I’ll be running my typical DumbSaint Creative Writing Workshop for kids in Friern Barnet Community Library on Wednesday 28th May, for two sessions (10.30am-11.15am and 11.30am-12.15pm). No booking needed and it’s FREE!
Come play with the Story Dice, be a Prop Detective, create a superhero, race in the Sixty Second Scribble and loads more great games!
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL ARTY FOLKS!
Greenacre Writers, who are presenting the festival, are looking for one creative young person to design a logo for the festival!
All you have to do is look at the flyers below to get an idea of last years style, then submit your logo idea to email@example.com
The winner will get a copy of this years anthology, a free ticket to the festival, their name plastered all about, and cake and thanks from the Greenacre Writers 😀
- You have to be from the borough of Barnet (preferably Finchley!) BUT if you can offer us some sort of tenuous link to Finchley (your favourite pub, for example?!) we might look the other way ….
- Adults and children are encouraged to join in, whether you’re a designer, a student or just like to draw!
- We will be keeping the font used in the below documents, so try and find something that would go well with it!
- All applications have to include a name, age, a couple of sentences about yourself, and the image in the highest resolution you can offer.
- All applications must be received by Sunday 23rd March
Other than that, happy designing!